I have been a SAP consultant for 10 years and fatigue and tired of the working world, I took a break and I’m now a freelance SAP consultant working on smaller projects.
For those who do not know, SAP is one of the world’s leading ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that helps business automate their processes.
- Taking a more anal view, it’s really:
- Making sure the employees are accountable for their work
- Making sure managers delegate the work proper and scope the responsibilities for them
- Reduce politics (and power struggle) between different departments by automating information sharing
- Automate reporting processes so top management gets transparent and unbiased system reporting
- Reduce dependency on headcounts by removing administrative tabulation of data and consolidation of data for reports
That sums its up for what I have done in a nutshell. 😛